Sunday, May 04, 2008

My Healthy Corner


We went to Kmart on Saturday with the purpose of getting our water filter catridge. However, when I walked passed the sport section I was attracted by an exercise bike. No, it is not because of any cool design but it is because of the price - more than 60% off!! After 1 day of consideration, we decided to buy this exercise bike.


I think we took at least 1 hour trying to assemble the whole bike when we get home. However, it turns up well. Hope this bike will give us some motivation to exercise during winter, even it is just 15-20 min is better than none. It will help to take away my guilt of eating fries, ice-cream and cakes :) Hopefully I have the discipline to use the bike every day, errr...change my mind, at least every two days. I hope by the end of winter I will be able to lose away at least 2 kgs! (I know I know, I am not too ambitious, because I know I am very bad when it comes to diet and losing weight).


I don't know when I started to be so health conses. Maybe because when the age is catching up, I can see myself easily gaining weight, build up unwanted fat and getting harder and harder to maintain my body. Sighz, this is the struggle of a lady that getting older - ME!




2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    how do you like your new bike? :)
    I'm thinking of getting a nice treadmill... :p
    Me! said...
    Good enough for a little exercise after work and after meal.
    Treadmill will be better I reckon, but it is way over my budget!

Post a Comment