Monday, April 06, 2009

Waiting Game

I didn't know waiting to deliver could be this stress until now. 40 weeks passed and nothing happen. No sign and no pain. On my knee I have been praying asking God to bring in the labour soon. I even did the pelvis rocking exercise as adviced my midwives and talked to the bub to ask her to come out soon. But yet nothing happen. Today is the 3rd day passed 40 weeks. We went to the midwives clinic for checkup and I requested for stretch and sweep. It was not only uncomfortable but painful as well. And the result is midwife told me she can't reach my cervix as it is still very high. What?!! After such a hurtful insert? Sighz.

Midwife booked me in for while range of fetal movement monitoring starting this weekend and induction end of next week. Yes, if nothing ever happen I need to wait till end of next week. Oh dear! I have to start monitoring the bub's movement everyday because after 40 weeks the bub might be in distress. But why the hospital wants to compromise the health of the bub for the natural birth? This is the question in my head. Anyway, I can only continue to wait and commit all these to the Lord. Trusting Him for His perfect timing. I believe that His timing is not to put me into such a complex and stressful medical procedure and induction.

When exactly I will be able to hold my beautiful baby in my arm and welcome her into our lives? Nobody know but only our Almighty God. Another faith testing moment but hey I serve a God who never fail me, never late, why should my faith waving this time?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment