Sunday, June 15, 2008

Korean Series Fever


Since we moved to Australia 2 years ago, I haven't been watching any Asian movie or series. Few months ago while chatting with Lee Chen on the messager, she recommended me a web site to watch all the Asian series and drama. Out of bother I clicked on the web site and started to watch a few episode of Korean series. Little did I know that I will be hocked with this series! From 1 episode per day to 4 episodes at the end! I even "pulled" Selwyn into the series. Surprisingly he loves it, perhaps maybe it is a comedy. I even recommended a few of my friends of the web site and the series that I have watched. Oh, by the way, it is called "My Girl".

After this series, I started to find other series to watch and this time I found a Taiwanese series. However, it was over 30 episodes! As I am a very impatient person, I randomly selected a few episodes - starting from the last few episodes (just to know whether the ending is good or not. I only watch series with good ending ^_^). Well, it was a good ending! Moreover, this series is also another romantic comedy, so I decided to download the series and and watch. This time, I am not only hocked but also addicted to it! Nearly every night I will be infront of my laptop "chasing after" the series. Ended up I watched the series till midnight everyday!!!! How scary is the power of movies to a person, at least to me! I forgo my devotion, study and sleep because of the series. Gosh, I really need to practice self-control when watch the series. Time for discipline!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment