Monday, June 23, 2008

A month ago, I asked Shirley for the recipe of the strawberry mousse cheesecake. However, for the past few weeks, I can't even find time to try out this recipe until last Saturday when I was thinking of what to bring to life group. It is a very simple recipe and the instruction given is pretty easy as well. I went to shop for the ingredients and started to do it on Saturday. Rachel taught me to make my own strawberry puree - it is just the bend of pure strawberry, it is that easy! The whole process of making the cheesecake didn't take me more than 2 hours though!

After chilled overnight, I brought the cheesecake to the life group. Rachel helped me to take out the cake from the baking pan. It looked pretty alright. Too bad there are two pregnant ladies in the group that are unable to eat cheesecake. However, I have the rest of the group to be my Gennie pig! The result? Of course they like it!!! (if not I won't have blog it, he he). I am glad that it turns out well, even though it was not as nice as the one in Shirley's blog. Hope next time I can do a better cheesecake! Anyway, I really need to thank Shirley for her recipe! Thank you sis!!


look from top before pouring the gelatine

Final result...look a bit ugly and weird

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Ida,

    Your cheesecake looks wonderful! You did a great job. I feel like having cheesecake now. :)
    Glad to know you and your friends like it.

    You can try making mini "cupcake like" cheesecake next time. :)

Post a Comment